Baseball is a type of small team ball game that can train children’s dexterity. Baseball is a traditional game that prioritizes several elements, namely cohesiveness, agility, and joy. If you are interested in giving this game to your child, choose the 9nine sports .
Baseball is usually played on an open field. In children, this game can train self-discipline and dexterity. Solidarity between friends can also be strengthened by playing this sport.
To play baseball well, children need to have some skills. For example, such as hitting, throwing, catching the ball, and running. It can be said that this type of sport can train agility and other positive things for children. Positive things that can be obtained from children’s dexterity training through baseball are:
1. Sharpen the Mind One of the positive things that children get from dexterity training in sports is sharpening their minds. Castle is a sport that requires both physical and mental health, so children must always be vigilant when playing. Children will learn to make decisions quickly when playing this sport. For example, when you have to decide whether to run to the base or stay in place, as well as the right game strategy.
Making decisions like this can help the child stay alert and keep his mind sharp. Also, baseball training is very useful for children’s brain development.
2. Maintain a Healthy Body By practicing dexterity through baseball, the child’s body will be healthy. All activities on baseball can speed up metabolism and help burn calories. Obesity in children is a big problem in many countries. To overcome this, playing baseball could be one of the answers.
3. Practicing Discipline One of the things children get when playing baseball is to practice discipline. Discipline is a must for a baseball team. Also, the coach will not tolerate any undisciplined child, both on and off the pitch.
Encouraging children to exercise even if it’s just for fun will help discipline them. Children who play baseball will learn and understand the importance of self-discipline, not only when playing but also in everything they do.
4. Improve Social Ability Another positive thing that is gained from playing baseball is that it can improve social skills. If the mother’s child has problems in socializing, baseball is the right sport to overcome it. Baseball relies on teamwork and from that grows togetherness. This togetherness will last a long time so that it can help children develop social skills.
5. Build Confidence Another thing you can get from playing baseball is building self-confidence. When a child hits the ball or catches the ball successfully, his confidence will grow. The more often he succeeds in doing this, the more his confidence will increase. As a result, this self-confidence will be embedded in the child.
6. Improve Body Coordination Improving body coordination is also one of the benefits of playing baseball. Children are not born with a good eye and hand coordination. This must be continuously improved so that the response to children’s coordination is getting better. Almost every aspect of baseball involves some level of coordination. Children’s coordination is obtained when they have to estimate the direction the ball is thrown, how fast their hand should respond, and so on